Thursday, August 6, 2009

WOOHOO!

Well, today was a good day! It started out with my alarm going off at 8! (I am gradually setting my alarm earlier and earlier to get back into the school schedule) I didn't get up automatically because it was STINKIN COLD in the apartment! So u laid there for about 30-45 mire minutes and texted C.W. For a while and we discussed our story and came up with the male personality and a little of his background and I think we have decided on the first names... So we will se what tomorrow brings! And then I played Sly 2... Again! I am addicted to that game I think... But today I mixed it up and did something different and I now know that even if you kill a guard 5 times they STILL regenerate! UGH! And then I downloaded about 10 apps and deleted seven of them, not including the ones i deleted that I already had! And I found one wicked awesome app where you hold the iPhone in your hand and you act like you are punching something and it makes a punching sound effect and pops up BAM, POW, BIFF (I have no idea what's up with that one) and some other ones that I can not remember. Then I watched Scrubs with dad again and we ate. Now we are watching The Hot Chick... It is... Interesting. Well I am out if things to say! So... Farewell Bloggians!

No comments:

Post a Comment