Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oops!

I got busy last night and did not blog! I feel so ashamed! Not really! Lol yesterday was a good day I got up and ate some cinnamon toast crunch and then texted C.W. About the story and we have come a while I guess she has maybe started on the story! And then I went to hobby lobby and got her some awesome stuff for her birthday that I won't mention because I think she reads my blog! And then we went grocery shopping! (oh the joy) next we came home and ate pizza and watched Escape to Witch Mountian. (which by the way is an interesting movie) later we found out (from a reliable sorce) that my baby sis could possibly have a virus that made her break out with bumps and a fever! And then we went to bed! Woohoo! So... Farewell bloggians!

No comments:

Post a Comment