Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The dreaded morning

Ok, so I wake up this morning, right? A bit earlier than I usually do (three hours) to the sound of a water bottle being dropped on the kitchen floor! Which, by the way, is REALLY loud! So I look at dad who is, in turn, looking at me (probably to see if he woke me up! I think he did it on purpose!) and he says to me 'You need to stop being such a slob! You left two tissues (one is a paper towel but I didn't say anything) and a half-chewed candy on the couch' (the half-chewed candy was from last night! I found it in my purse an opened it and licked it twice and decided it needed to be trashed) and then reminded me to do the dishes and asked me to put the package of water into the fridge for him so I said 'ok' very weakly and he replied 'bye! I love you' 'I love you too' I said in the same weak voice' So then I laid there for a few minutes and my face was really oily so I decided to go rinse it off! After doing that I came back into the living room an decided to grab my phone and write a blog! Hehe! So...farewell bloggians!

P.S. I didn't explain in my last blog that a bloggian is a person who reads my blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment