Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BLOGGITY BLOGGITY BLOGGITY!

The title of this blog is simple... Lately I have had an overwhelming urge to go up to someone random and yell BOOGEDY BOOGEDY BOOGEDY! I honestly have no idea why I have wanted to... Oh wait! I think it may have something to do with me watching Scrubs and Dr. Kelso doing it to one of the interns on an episode I saw like a year ago! Anyways... OMGG! that episode is the one I am watching right now and he just did it! AAHHH! that is so weird! Hehehe! Ok so for the real anyways statement! This morning I got up I think around 8 and I was a lil tired for a while but I got over it! And I texted my stellar bud, C.W., and she is wanting to write a story so we came up with and idea and I am now co-writing the story! WOOHOO! right now we are still trying to figure out the characters and what not but I bet it will be an awesome read! So, I haven't done much since then really, I played The Sly 2 demo...again! And now a whack is headed my way because C.W. Says I am a boob! Lol! And when dad got home I baked him a pizza and made myself a soy protien burger! Yum! And I'm not being sarcastic either! Then C.W. And I discussed the story more and now she is eating dinner and I am blogging and watching NCIS! my favorite crime show! Niw i am gonna check out a twitter app that i downloaded! So... Farewell Bloggians!

2 comments:

  1. That was truly awesome!!!!!!! Keep up the el awesome work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep everything you write. You never know when you may come back to it.

    ReplyDelete