Monday, August 3, 2009

My first blog

Ugh! Finally I figured out how to log into this dumb iPhone app for blogging! It took me stinkin long enough! I think it took about 3 hours to figure all of this stuff out and now my eyes are straining from looking at my tiny iPhone screen! I have had a fairly nice day today! I almost ate a whole cucumber that was meant to last all week but I was really hungry! Then when my father got home we went for a bike ride! I haven't ridden my bike in about... Two months or so! It was all good for a while except I went down a nearly vertical drop which scared the poo out of me! (at least I'm not full of poo now) anyways, then from the momentum of the downhill frenzy I noticed dad popping his front wheel in the air like he was jumping over something and I looked down just soon enough to avoid hitting my front wheel on the curb and probably flipping over the front of my bike and grinding my face on the concrete! I slammed on my brakes and yelled 'CRAP' an dad turned around and smiled... So then everything was fine and dandy until I started to feel lightheaded and dizzy (if there's a difference) and we came home and I almost passed out (not really but i felt like it!) then I drank some water and it was all good! Anyways I think I like this blog thing! Welldad is bugging me about taking a shower cuz he wants to go to bed! So... Farewell bloggians!

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is good for you. I should know! I've been blogging for 3+ years now, and I love it! I only switched to blogger in April. My old blog was at xanga. Glad you're doing this!

    ReplyDelete