Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Well...

Today was...interesting! It started with the dreaded morning and moved on from there! I fell back asleep and then my alarm clock went off at nine and i wanted to see how long the buzzer would sound if no one hit the snooze button... It frickin' sounds off for 45 minutes! So i fell asleep again for about five minutes then i decided to get up. I texted my stellar bud and someone else to start then I...you know what?! I didn't eat cheerios this morning! I thought this morning felt weird!...anyways, then I turned on the tv only to be greeted with the oh-so-familiar Michael Jackson specials that they have been repetitively showing for 3-4 weeks. Woohoo! So anyhow I went into the bathroom and rinsed my face off and then I sat down on the toilet seat cover and stayed there for about 30 minutes texting! Then my bottom started to hurt from the bikeride prior to the previous day, so I moved to the couch! I then tried to watch the tv guide channel but kept getting distracted by all of the awesome apps on my iPhone! So I ate a salad, cucumbers, croutons, and cheese, and maybe some other things I can not remember! Then I played the demo of Sly 2: band of thieves...again! But then I got distracted by texting so I kept being exited out of the demo! Then when dad got home I finished the demo while he talked to his brother on the phone for a while. Next I made spaghetti and cleaned up the kitchen after we ate. And now I am writing this blog because dad went to wal-mart for a while but now he is back! I also read my best friend's new blog which is http://creativewritergriffith.blogspot.com/ If ever you should want to 'check it out'! So... Farewell Bloggians!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Nice blogging man! I loved it (and yes you can do the whole foot shaking thing with that!)! Thanks for sharing my...thingy...I always forget what it's called! WHY MUST WORDS ESCAPE ME SO MANY TIMES LATELY!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYY???????!!!!!!!!! Anyways, loved the blog! Ttyl!

    ReplyDelete