Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Check it out! Check it out! Check it out!

So I haven't blogged in a while because... Well I actually don't know! Hehe! In the time being I have got my hair cut, learned that tostinos sweet and spicy garden salsa leaves an aftertaste the resembles barbeque sauce, went to the Tulsa aquarium (with which I was not impressed), worried about my sister (I can't say why), done laundry, washed dishes, talked to random people, played the Wii, charged my nintendo ds, practiced on my guitar till I felt like my fingertips were raw, started a song for C.W.'s birthday, played my piano, was mad at the dogs for killing my cat, grieved over Podder Whitaker Geidl's (the cat, yes I gave him a middle name!) passing on Monday, continued to grieve until today, decided to not be mad at the dogs, lost my birth certificate, looked for my birth certificate, went to enroll at the High School, found out we need a proof of residency and that my LEGAL guardian has to fill out the enrollment papers and that they will accept my passport in the place of the birth certificate, found out I am gonna miss the first official day of school and get enrolled Friday morning and then go to school, picked out the shorts and undershirt to wear on my first day, talked to my biological mother a lot, took my four earings out to clean my ears thoroughly, couldn't remove the cartilage piercing, attempted to straighten up my room, played with my 'lil sister, matched socks with my outfit for the first time in months, got the sniffles from allergies I assume, fixed up my old iPod for my Pére (father in French), couldn't decide if he still wanted his Hoobastank and Linkin Park on there, tried to figure out why like 20 songs on a Dave Matthews Band CD (Under the table and dreaming) are only 1 second long, listened to the CD and didn't understand how I can understand the words in a rap song but for the life of me I couldn't understand what the heck Dave Matthews was singing, listened to Pure Disco (I found it with my parents CDs), listened to Sum 41's Fat Lip, grabbed a Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers CD also (haven't got around to it yet), can't fit all of my clothes in the closet, noticed my guitar was way out of tune, searched for AAA batteries, could not find any, searched for a guitar tuning app, downloaded the guitar tuning app, played my guitar again till my fingers were raw, took a vitamin, took some claritin-d, wondered if the vitamins energy boost would collide with the drowsy boost from the claritin, adopted the phrase "Check it out!", became addicted to the phrase, almost choked the snot running down my throat, blew my nose a million times, learned that 3G runs down your battery so much that your phone will die while it is charging if you use it, folded blankets, posted on Facebook and Twitter, read an amazing poem that C.W. Wrote @ http://creativewritergriffith.blogspot.com/, told everyone to read it, sneezed and spit all over my phone, saw my baby sis take 18 steps on her own, and blogged! I'm probably missing some things but that's ok! I think that is officially the longest sentence I have ever written! WOOHOO! so... Farewell Bloggians!

2 comments:

  1. This was...the....BEST BLOG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check it out! Check it out! Check it out! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who's underdog62? Or do you know? And now that you've given out how to get to my blog,my brother may very possibly find it and read all my blogs (which I don't want) and I'm gonna cry (not really...but I could!) but I guess that's ok! I'm just messin' with ya! Although I really don't want my brother to find out how to get into my blog. That's the LAST person I want reading it. Just thought I would tell you that. lol!

    ReplyDelete