Monday, December 7, 2009

Blog one... well, almost haha at least of my new series of school!

YAHOO! so now i have figured out that i can check my blog at school! (but only after school, for you concerned parents) ANYWHO, so I actually talked to Clark today, yes TALKED! It was really nothing but then he smiled at me and said "Don't worry about it." i walked off feeling so lightheaded that i was considerably close to fainting... but I didn't... i just went and told a few of my friends and my teachers. Well, right now I am sitting in Coach Cough Cranky's computer lab with Ned Nugget and some other peeps. Wow so peeps is kind of a weird word... it makes me think of those sick nasty marshmellows covered in sugar! BLECK! so right now I am in the process of comin up with a name for my friend... I'm really not having any luck. POOP! anyhow, so i have not yet heard ONE SINGLE thing about Clark that is bad which makes me feel like i have made a good decision! GREAT! WEll, over all, today was an excellent day! OH! so, I'm getting a new phone for Christmas YAYY and i think that's all i have for now so... farewell, goodbye, adieu... adieu to you and you and youuuuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment